Saturday, January 23, 2010

Finding Direction

I took some time off from blogging to find some direction for not only my blog but also my life. To update you all in what I've been up to lately.
I purchesed a new workout program back in October called the Adonis Index. I love this workout and the stie that the Guys run. The workout really works and I've built my body to a degree I didn't think possible. To kick off the workout they put together a contest for 10 weeks called the reformation contest with the overall winner walking away with $1000.00. Yours truly won the overall.
This has lead to a great deal of thinking on my part if I can go from 210 lbs and a 36" waist and a shoulder mesurement of 50" to 195lbs 34" waist and 51.5" shoulders. What else can I do in a short 10 weeks...? The answer is anything I set my mind to!
So the blog is going to move in a new direction about living my life on purpose and doing the things I'm passionate about. Training and physical development will be a part of what I will still be blogging about along with more "inner game" type stuff.

Live on Purpose
Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment