Sunday, January 24, 2010

Why I Train

I had a conversation the other day as to why I am so obbsesed with training. It comes down to this I LOVE it. I get way to antsy if I don't hit the gym for every scheduled training session my mood is depressed my whole day suffers. One might wonder how a guy like me is able to take vacations if I'm so focused on training. Well we are going to see next month I'm taking my first vacation in 3 years for a couple of day but the great thing is it's an active vacation to the southern part of the state of Utah and Zion National Park. So I will be gymless for a couple of days but this doesn't me I wont be doing some sort of workout while I'm down there. Hiking, Biking and overall relaxation I "try" every three month to take a week off from the gym and lots of heavy lifting to let my body rest and heal and this is what my vacation is going to be all about.

Today is a very good day!
Live on Purpose
Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment